BBQ CHicken & pear pizza
Prep + Cook time
- 1 package of Joseph’s Flax Lavash
- 1/3 cup of low fat ricotta
- 1/2 clove of minced garlic
- Olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- 1/2 cup of yellow onion chopped
- 1/4 cup of thinly sliced pears
- 1/2 cup of shredded chicken
- BBQ sauce as desired
- Arugula as desired
- Ranch dressing as desired
- Pre heat the oven to 450°F.
- Prepare your ingredients: Mix the ricotta and garlic together in a small bowl. Chop onions and caramelize them in a pan, then set aside. Slice up your pear to make a 1/4 cup. Prepare your shredded chicken and set aside.
- Add your toppings: Lay your lavash on a non stick pan, drizzle on olive oil and sprinkle sea salt. Dollop on your ricotta mixture on to your lavash and spread out with a spatula, leaving a little bit of room around the edges. Layer on the caramelized onions and shredded chicken.
- Bake your creation in the oven for 4-6 minutes. Let your pizza cool for 1-2 minutes out of the oven.
- Drizzle on your favorite BBQ sauce, then add arugula to the top and drizzle on ranch dressing as desired. Cut into slices and enjoy!