Homemade crunchwrap Supreme
Prep + Cook time
- 4 Joseph’s Lavash (Flax or Multigrain) or Wraps (Flax or Original)
- 1 pound ground beef or 2 cups of veggie grounds
- 1 teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar and montery jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prep the Filling: In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine ground beef or veggie grounds and spices and season with salt and pepper. Cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Drain grease and wipe skillet clean.
- Fill Crunchwraps: Add a scoop of ground beef or veggie grounds to the center of 4 lavash or wraps, leaving a generous border for folding. Drizzle cheese sauce over each, then spread sour cream over each shell, then top with lettuce, tomato, and cheeses.
- Fold Crunchwraps: Tightly fold edges of lavash or wrap towards the center, creating pleats. Quickly invert Crunchwraps so pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- Cook until Brown: In the same skillet over medium heat, heat oil. Add Crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until outside is golden, 3 minutes per side. Repeat to make 4 individual Crunchwraps.