Loaded Lavash nachos
Prep + Cook time
- 3 Joseph’s Lavash flatbread (Flax or Multigrain)
- Salt, to taste
- Olive oil or cooking spray
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup black beans
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- Cilantro for garnish
- Pre heat the oven to 350°F.
- Using a pizza cutter, cut each lavash into half lengthwise and then across six times to make strips.
- Arrange the lavash strips on to a baking sheet. Spray with cooking spray and sprinkle salt as desired.
- Bake until golden brown about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the toppings; dice tomatoes, olives and onion.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of lavash chips and bake until cheese is melted.
- Pile on the toppings as desired: tomatoes, olives, black beans, corn, onion, top with guacamole and use cilantro as garnish.