Arugula Prosciutto Flatbread
- 1 Joseph’s Honey Wheat Lavash
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- About 2 ounces grated fontina cheese
- Handful of baby arugula (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 bulb fennel, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- Handful of roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- Balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 4 pieces thinly sliced prosciutto, torn
- About 2 ounces crumbled gorgonzola or other blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly brush the lavash on both sides with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for two minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip over.
- Top with fontina and place back in oven for two additional minutes.
- Combine the arugula, fennel, parsley, onion, 1 tablespoon of the olive oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Top the baked lavash with the arugula mixture, prosciutto, and blue cheese, and serve.