Mini Pita Snack Sandwiches
Prep + Cook time
5 to 8 minutes
- Joseph’s Mini Flax Pita Snacks x 4
- Deli meats (turkey, ham, roast beef, or plant -based, etc.)
- Cheese slices (cheddar, swiss, provolone, etc.)
- Condiments (mayonnaise, mustard, etc.)
- Optional: lettuce, tomato slices, pickles, etc.)
- Baby carrots
- Greek yogurt
- Grab a bento-style lunch box.
- Prepare your ingredients – Make sure your deli meats, cheese, condiments, lettuce, tomato and pickles are ready and easily accessible.
- Lay out your Joseph’s Flax Mini Pita Snacks on a flat surface. 4 Mini Pita Snacks makes two sandwiches.
- Layer your deli meat of choice (we chose turkey!) onto one Mini Pita Snack. Repeat for 2nd sandwich.
- Add cheese – We love a sharp cheddar!
- Add your condiments to the other Mini Pita Snack.
- Optional – Add your lettuce, tomato, pickles, etc. – We kept ours plain.
- Place the sandwiches into the largest section of the bento box.
- Fill the other sections with veggies, fruits, and snacks – We went with baby carrots, yogurt for dipping, and pretzels!
- Enjoy! This recipe is highly customizable even for picky eaters so experiment with your own combos of meats, cheeses, and toppings!