DIY Mini Pita Pizza Lunch
Prep + Cook time
5 to 8 minutes
- Joseph’s Mini Flax Pita Bread x 2
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Toppings (pepperoni, slized vegetables, cooked chicken, etc.)
- Bonus treat – Add a fruit or sweet treat!
- Grab a bento-style lunch box.
- Fill one section with mozzarella cheese.
- Fill another compartment with marinara sauce – we prefer homemade! Pro Tip: Use extra sauce from your next pasta night, storing the rest to use for quick lunches like this one!
- Put pepperoni slices in another.
- Don’t forget your treat!
- Snap up your lunch box and store in fridge until you’re ready to enjoy!