Turkey Cucumber Wrap
- 1/2 Joseph’s Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash
- Several slices smoked turkey
- Handful of romaine lettuce
- ½ cucumber, thinly sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 slices Cheddar cheese
- Ranch or blue cheese dressing
- Arrange the turkey slices to completely cover the lavash.
- Evenly arrange the lettuce on top of the turkey.
- Spread the cucumber and tomatoes across the lettuce, and top with cheese.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Starting at one short end, tightly roll the wrap. Serve.