Donuts with Mini Pita Snacks
Prep + Cook time
- 1 package of Joseph’s Original Mini Pita Snacks
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of strawberry pie filling
- 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of softened cream cheese
- Grapeseed oil
- In a small bowl combine half of the cream cheese with the strawberry pie filling. In another small bowl add the other half of cream cheese with the pumpkin puree. Adjust the amounts to suit your taste. Add your fillings to individual piping bags or chef’s squeeze bottles.
- Fill a large pot or skillet with grapeseed oil until there’s about 1 inch of oil. Put on medium to high heat until the oil bubbles when you sprinkle water in.
- Place your Mini Pita Snacks a few at a time in the hot oil and flip until they are golden brown. Remove with a slotted spoon and let cool on a baking cooling rack.
- Once cooled, pierce a small hole in your fried mini pita snack with a knife and add the filling.
- Melt your white chocolate chips and dip the filled mini pita snack in the white chocolate or drizzle white chocolate on top. Plate and enjoy!