- 2 Joseph’s Traditional Pitas, cut in half
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 ¼ cups chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 2/3 cup chopped red onion
- ½ cup sliced radishes
- ½ cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a bowl, whisk together the olive oil and red wine vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, radishes, and parsley, and mix.
- Stir in the feta cheese.
- Fill the pita halves with the salad, and serve.