Fish Tacos with Gluten Free Wraps
Prep + Cook time
- 1 package of Joseph’s Gluten Free Original Wraps
- 2 cups of coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup of cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons of rice wine vinegar
- 1 pound of white fish
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of mayo
- 2 limes
- 2 teaspoons of taco seasoning
- Salsa verde
- In a small bowl, mix together chopped cilantro, coleslaw mix, rice wine vinegar, 1 teaspoon of salt and a sprinkle of pepper. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, add mayonnaise, taco seasoning and a teaspoon of lime juice. Stir to combine.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on your filets of fish. Add a drizzle of olive oil to a pan and heat on medium heat. Cook fish all the way through – time will vary depending on the thickness, but about 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- Warm your Joseph’s Gluten Free Original Wraps on the stove stop for about 5 seconds on each side at medium heat.
- Flake your fish and assemble your tacos. Add the fish in the center, coleslaw mix on top, mayo mixture, sliced jalapenos, salsa verde and a squeeze of lime on top as desired. Transfer to individual plates and enjoy!