CArne Asada Tacos
Prep + Cook time
- 1 package of Joseph’s Flax Wraps
- 1 bunch of cilantro chopped
- 1 spanish onion chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- 3 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 cup of chili sauce
- 2 pounds of flank or skirt steak
- Salsa as desired
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees F. Chop your onion, cilantro, mince your garlic and juice your lime.
- Make the marinade: add garlic, cumin, salt, lime juice, and chili sauce to a small bowl and whisk together to combine. Pour and brush marinade over steak and let marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Grill your steak on your stovetop or on an outdoor grill until desired cook through – we recommend 7 to 10 minutes on each side at a high heat.
- Add your Joseph’s Flax Wraps to the hot oven in a damp towel for 5 minutes to warm them up.
- Once done cooking the meat, let it rest for 10 minutes and cut against the grain in 1/2 inch strips.
- Assemble your tacos with the steak, salsa, onions and a sprinkle of cilantro. Squeeze extra lime juice on top if desired. Transfer to individual plates and enjoy!