California pita Pocket
Prep + Cook time
- 1 Joseph’s Pita Bread (Flax or Original)
- 1/2 Avocado sliced thinly
- Your favorite deli meat (turkey, chicken or plant based)
- 1/2 Tomato sliced thin
- A few pieces of romaine lettuce
- Desired condiments (mustard, mayo, etc.)
- Cut the pita in half through the center of the circle to create two pockets for your sandwich. Warm the pita in the microwave for a few seconds or in the oven if desired.
- Add your lettuce, avocado slices, tomato slices, and deli meat. Add in any condiments for extra flavor.
- Transfer to plate and enjoy!