Roll it up – pinwheel basics
Making rolled wraps for an easy lunch or appetizer platter is easier than you would think. Here are the basics:
- Start with your favorite lavash like Joseph’s Honey Wheat Lavash.
- Assemble your fillings from meats and cheeses to smoked salmon and a few veggies.
- Pick a spread like a flavored cream cheese (or use plain cream cheese and add fresh ingredients to season).
- Lay out your lavash bread.
- Start layering your ingredients: spread then lettuce or spinach followed by your meats and cheeses.
- Roll up each lavash.
- Secure with toothpicks (5-7 per lavash, spaced evenly).
- Slice and serve!