Paleo Italian Sub Rollup
- 1 Joseph’s Original Wrap
- Mayonnaise and mustard to taste
- 3 or 4 slices sweet/Honey Ham
- 2 or 3 slices salami
- Handful of spinach or other greens
- ½ red bell pepper, sliced
- ½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 banana pepper, sliced
- Dash of oregano
- Olive oil, for drizzling
- Spread the mayonnaise and mustard on one half of the wrap. This will become the inside.
- Arrange the ham slices to completely cover the wrap.
- Evenly arrange the salami slices on top of the ham.
- Layer the spinach, bell peppers, tomato, and banana pepper on the side with the mayonnaise and mustard. Sprinkle oregano and drizzle olive oil over the entire wrap.
- Starting from the side with mayonnaise and mustard, tightly roll the wrap inward.
- Cut in half. Wrap each half in parchment paper or aluminum foil, like a burrito, and serve.