Holiday Cranberry Brie Bites
Prep + Cook time
- 1 package of Joseph’s Free From Mini Pita Snacks
- 1 wheel of brie (~8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 6 sprigs of fresh rosemary, cut into 1″ pieces
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. Place one mini pita snack into each muffin tin slot.
- Cut brie into bite-sized pieces and place inside the mini pita snack. Top with a spoonful of the whole berry cranberry sauce, chopped pecans, and one sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until the brie is a little melted, about 15 minutes.
Other Combinations you could use:
Goat cheese, apricot jam, toasted almonds, and thyme
Camembert, cherry jam, bacon bites, and thyme
Smoked mozzarella, fig jam, toasted walnuts, and mint leaves