Heart-Shaped Beet Lavash Chips
Prep + Cook time
- 1 package of Joseph’s Flax Lavash
- Beet juice
- Sea salt
- Optional: heart shaped cookie cutter
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Cut the lavash into heart shapes using a heart shaped cookie cutter, or kitchen safe scissors (1 piece of lavash makes around 10 hearts).
- Pour beet juice into a shallow dish.
- Soak lavash heart in beet juice, about 15 seconds, drip off excess juice, and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle some sea salt on top.
- Bake chips for 7-8 minutes or until lightly browned and crispy.