Filled Lavash Easter Carrots
Prep + Cook time
- 1 piece of Joseph’s Flax Lavash
- 1 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 16 small sprigs of fresh parsley
- 8 sheets of foil (12×4 inch)
- Preheat the oven to 350° F
- Cut the lavash into 8 (1-inch) strips. Roll foil from shorter ends into cone-shaped molds.
- Wrap 1 strip of lavash around each foil mold to create carrot shape. While wrapping, use a brush or spoon of olive oil to seal the edges of the lavash. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 5-6 minutes. Transfer to a cooling rack; cool completely before removing foil molds.
- In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, parsley chives, lemon zest and salt with mixer until smooth and combined. Pipe or spoon cream cheese mixture into cavity of each lavash. Top with 2 sprigs of parsley for carrot top. Enjoy!