Monster Munch Lavash bark
- 1 package Joseph’s Lavash flatbread (Flax or Honey Wheat)
- 1 bag of milk chocolate or semi-sweet chips
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Candy assortment of choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a heat-safe bowl, pour in chocolate chips. Place in microwave and heat in 30 second intervals.
- Stir with a metal spoon or spatula in between each 30 second heating. Continue this process until all chips are melted.
- Once chips are melted, pour and spread on a sheet of Joseph’s Flax Lavash.
- Place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Back for 5-7 minutes, until Lavash is fully crisp.
- While hot, scatter the candy of your choice around the entire flatbread. Allow to cool completely.
- Once cool, break flatbread up into pieces and serve!