Lavash Graham Crackers & S’Mores Dip
- 1 package of Joseph’s Honey Wheat Lavash flatbread
- 4oz softened butter
- 1/2 cup of brown suger
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 bag of milk chocolate or semi-sweet chips
- 1 bag of large marshmallows (option to use ghost-shaped)
For Lavash Graham Crackers:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Place your Joseph’s Honey Wheat Lavash on a parchment covered sheet pan.
- Brush butter mixture on Lavash.
- Bake in oven for 5 to 7 minutes – until the butter is melted and Lavash is fully crisp.
- Cut each Lavash into 6 or 8 pieces.
For S’mores Dip:
- In a small cast iron skillet, line with parchment paper. Pour a layer of milk chocolate chips, covering entire skillet.
- On top of chocolate, place your marshmallows.
- Place in oven for 8 to 10 minutes, until marshmallows start to brown.
- Serve as a dip alongside your crispy Lavash graham crackers.
Shop Joseph’s Honey Wheat Lavash HERE!