Joseph’s Buttermilk Pancakes with Homemade Caramel Syrup are fantastic! So easy to prepare and so caramelly yummy. And the syrup is the essence of caramel – sweet, rich flavor… Plus you get this dessert on healthy Low Carb Pancake.
2 Joseph’s Buttermilk Pancakes
2 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup water
*Makes 2 servings
- Melt butter on medium-low heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and mix well until moist and sticky.
- Pour water and stir until all the sugar is dissolved and mixture is boiling.
- Boil for about 1-2 minutes.
- Top pancakes with the caramel sauce.
- You can serve with ice creams and bananas.