Joseph’s Raspberry Dessert Wraps are crunchy-munchy delicious. Perfect sweet goodies for kids. And this dessert is healthier with Joseph’s Heart-Friendly, Low Carb Tortillas. Roll’em up and enjoy!
8 Joseph’s flour tortillas
3 tablespoons granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
1/2 cup orange juice
1 1/2 cups frozen or fresh raspberries (you can use blueberries instead), divided
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons butter
*Makes 8 servings
- In a small saucepan mix sugar and cornstarch. Add orange juice.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce is clear and dense, around 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup raspberries/blueberries. Back to a boil. Boil and stir for 1 minute.
- Whip cream cheese until light in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in confectioners’ sugar and vanilla extract; whip until smooth and soft.
- Cover each tortilla with around 2 tablespoons of the cheese mixture.
- Put about 6 frozen raspberreis/blueberries across the center of each Joseph’s tortilla. Roll jellyroll-fashion.
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat in a medium frying-pan.
- Put half of the wraps seam side down in frying-pan. Cook about 3 minutes, turning from time to time until evenly browned.
- Do the same with the rest of butter and wraps.
- Top with hot raspberry/blueberry sauce.