Joseph’s Tex Mex Chicken Tortilla perfectly combines the tastes of Mexico and Texas cuisines. But it’s Tex Mex Mix the Joseph’s Way. Yummy tortillas bursting with frizzing tender chicken and crispy peppers. With a spicy kick 😉 Plus you get All-Natural Low Carb Tex Tortilla.
8 Joseph’s Tex’s tortilla pieces
1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
300g (12oz) chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 red pepper, cut into strips
1 green pepper, cut into strips
1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
1 red onion, cut into strips
1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
*Makes 8 servings
- In a non-stick frying-pan, heat tortillas for about 30 seconds each side.
- Prepare stuffing: dry fry garlic and onion until soft.
- Add chicken breasts and Cajun seasoning. Cook through.
- Add peppers and season to taste.
- Distribute the stuffing down the centre of each tortilla and roll up.