Joseph’s Cherry and Pork Wraps are great for a party. This super yummy recipe will be a hit with your quests. And a true health-caring dish thanks to No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Tortilla. You can try Omega-3 Flax Tortillas to prepare pork wraps. And you’ll find the taste and flavor more than worth the effort.
8 Joseph’s flour tortillas
3 cups stoned fresh sweet cherries, divided
2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
2 tablespoons finely chopped Anaheim pepper
2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root, divided
1/4 teaspoon salt
12 ounce lean boneless pork loin or skinned
chicken breasts, cut into 2 x 1/2 x 1/4-inch strips
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
1/8 teaspoon ground pepper
2 cups cooked brown rice
2 cups finely minced romaine lettuce
*Makes 8 servings
- Mince 2 cups cherries in food processor.
- Bunch up cherries, basil, pepper, 1 teaspoon ginger and salt.
- Stir-fry pork or chicken and remaining 1 cup stoned cherries. Fold into cooked rice.
- Pack up Joseph’s tortillas tightly in heavy foil. Heat for about 10-15 minutes at 350°F.
- Distribute 1/4 cup each brown-rice mixture, pork, lettuce and minced cherry mixture on one half of every Joseph’s tortilla.
- Fold in sides and roll into a bundle.