Joseph’s Pita Spinach Pizza re-invents the art of making pizza. You will love it for its fabulous taste and ease of preparation. Not to mention health factor thanks to No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Pita Bread.
2 (6 inch) Joseph’s whole wheat pitas
2 garlic cloves
½ cup finely packed parsley
4 cups spinach, torn
½ cup grated Parmesan Cheese
1 1/2 tablespoons dried whole basil
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup minced red bell pepper
½ cup shredded part-skim Mozzarella Cheese
* Makes 2 servings
- Mince garlic and parsley.
- Add spinach, Parmesan, basil and lemon juice. Mix until well-blended and smooth.
- Divide pita breads into 4 rounds. Spread each pita round with spinach mixture.
- Garnish with bell pepper and cheese.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve warm.