Joseph’s Tiramisu Pancakes make a dessert hit or a very decadent breakfast… Who doesn’t love tiramisu? Heaven in your mouth. Now you enjoy dessert served on Heart-Friendly Low Carb Pancakes from Joseph’s Bakery.
24 Joseph’s Pancakes
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (8 ounce) package mascarpone cheese
2/3 cup confectioners’ sugar
1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
2 tablespoons water
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa
*Makes 8 servings
- Warm the pancakes according to instructions on the package.
- In the maentime, beat cream cheese, mascarpone cheese, and sugar in a big bowl until well-blended.
- In a small bowl dissolve coffee granules in the water. Next add to cheese mixture and mix well.
- Place 1 pancake on each of 8 plates. Next collop with cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layers two more times.
- Finish by topping each pancake stack with cheese mixture.
- Drizzle with cocoa.
- Serve immediately.