Joseph’s Tex Mex Black Bean Wraps are vegies-packed tasty sandwiches just perfect for a light lunch. Super simple to put together. And healthy thanks to Joseph’s All-Natural Low Carb Tex Tortilla. Wraps with a great potential to become your favorite.
4 (8 inch) Joseph’s Tex’s tortillas
1 (15 oz) can black beans, rinsed
1/3 cup chunky salsa
1 green bell pepper, finely sliced
1 tomato, finely sliced
1 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
1/3 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
* Makes 4 servings
- Put black beans into a bowl. Crush with a fork. For a chunky feel leave some beans whole.
- Pour salsa and mix well.
- Prepare bell pepper, tomato, and cheeses.
- Mash avocado with sour cream and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Cover tortillas with the bean mixture and top with vegies and cheeses.
- Put some avocado mixture over cheeses.
- Roll up sandwiches and serve.