Joseph’s Grilled Pita with Pesto Butter takes no time at all to prepare and is just bursting with great aroma. And with No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Pita Bread it is also good for your health.
5 pieces Joseph’s pita bread
5 teaspoons Parmesan Cheese, grated
½ cup butter, unsalted, room temperature
4 teaspoons Pesto Sauce
½ cup black olives, stoned, cut into pieces
* Makes 5 servings
- Pre-heat broiler to 400°F.
- Blend butter and pesto sauce together. Cover pita bread generously with mixture.
- Garnish with black olives and parmesan cheese.
- Put pita bread on a baking sheet and bake for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out from the oven, slice pita bread into four pie shaped pieces.
- Serve at once.