Mini Cinnamon Rolls with Flax Mini Pita Snacks
Prep + Cook time
- 1 Package of Joseph’s Flax Mini Pita Snacks
- 1 Cup of confectioner’s sugar
- 1 Cup of milk
- 1 Stick of butter (melted)
- Granulated Sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- For Icing – In a small bowl, add confectioner’s sugar and milk, whisking until smooth. Add more milk as needed until smooth and spoonable.
- Lay Joseph’s Flax Mini Pita Snacks on a non-stick baking tray.
- Brush tops of Mini Pita Snacks with melted butter.
- Sprinkle granulated sugar and cinnamon on all Mini Pita Snacks.
- Bake in oven for 6-7 minutes.
- Cut 1″ incision in each mini pita snack.
- Spoon icing inside and drizzle on top.