Joseph’s Grilled Garlic Lavash makes a fabulous, crunchy snack equally yummy with a dip, spread or by itself. It takes only 10 minutes to prepare but its flavor and genius simplicity are timeless…And what’s more it is No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Lavash!
8 pieces of Joseph’s soft lavash
1 cup extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons minced garlic
1/3 cup minced fresh parsley
1 tablespoon crumbled black pepper
Salt, to taste
*Makes 8 appetizer servings
- Heat indoor or outdoor grill over medium-high heat.
- In a bowl combine oil, garlic, parsley and pepper.
- Working in batches, lightly smear 1 side of lavash with garlic oil. Put lavash oiled side down on grill. Smear other side with garlic oil. Cook about 2 minutes per side until each turns golden brown and crunchy.
- You can bake lavash in a 450°F oven too. Working in batches, lightly smear both sides of lavash with garlic oil. Put lavash on big baking sheet. Drizzle with salt. Bake about 5 minutes until it turns light brown and crunchy.
- Split lavash into quarters and serve.