Lavash Pizza with Ham and Smoked Cheese is a snappy dish, simple but great-tasting and fragrantly-flavored, perfect for company and kids. And it is No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Lavash which helps you care about health and heart. But no more words, let’s crunch on it!
1 package Joseph’s lavash, plain or flavored
Extra virgin olive oil , for sprinkling
1 pound smoked mozzarella, diced into small cubes (28 to 32 pieces)
1/4 pound prosciutto ham, sliced into 1/2 inch strips
1 cup arugula leaves, minced
Freshly ground black pepper
*Makes 10 to 12 servings
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Spread Joseph’s lavash on two baking sheets.
- Sprinkle lavash with a little oil and turn over.
- Dab lavash with cubes of smoked mozzarella, distancing 1 inch apart. Form rows of cheese dots down and across the lavash bread.
- Put lavash into oven for about 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Take out from oven. Garnish with prosciutto strips, topping them over the cheese.
- Shower minced arugula leaves over pizza. Cut into squares and sprinkle with oil. Spice with black pepper, to taste.
- Place on a plate and serve.