Joseph’s Moo Shu Pork Wraps make an exotic appetizer or party food. Combine rich fragrance and variety of textures. Take care of your health with Joseph’s Heart-Friendly, Reduced Carb Tortillas. Why not try Omega-3 Flax Tortillas to prepare pork wraps? Savor every bite of this Chinese cuisine food.
8 (8-inch) Joseph’s flour tortillas
1 (12 ounce) lean boneless pork loin, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips, well trimmed
1 medium onion, finely sliced
1/4 cup fresh ginger, chopped and peeled
2 garlic cloves, chopped
4 cups finely sliced bok choy
1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
10 big white mushrooms, sliced into matchstick-sized strips
4 cups bean sprouts
1/4 cup sake
3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
2 tablespoons soy sauce
*Makes 8 servings
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Heat large frying-pan over high heat until very hot.
- Add first 4 ingredients. Saute for about 5 minutes until pork is browned and onion is tender.
- Add bok choy, red bell pepper and mushrooms. Saute for about 5 minutes until bell pepper is crisp-tender. Take away from heat.
- Pack Joseph’s tortillas in foil and put into oven for 8 minutes or until warm.
- Return saute to high heat and mix in bean sprout, sake hoisin and soy sauce. Saute for about 5 minutes until bean sprouts are crisp-tender.
- Take tortilla out from oven.
- Split pork mixture among tortillas. Roll up to close pork mixture.
- Serve at once.