Joseph’s Cobb Salad Lavash Wraps strike a classic of California cuisine note. One of the most famous dishes in American culinary history was cobb salad. We’ve wrapped it up in No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Lavash to make a great snack
4 Joseph’s Lavash bread rectangles
3 boneless chicken breast halves, grilled or cooked, minced
4 thick bacon slices, diced and cooked until crunchy, drained on paper towels
1 small romaine lettuce, minced finely
1 watercress head, shredded
1 cup plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
1 large avocado, diced
2 hard boiled eggs, diced
3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
salt and pepper to taste
*Makes 4 servings
- Combine all salad ingredients except lavash bread in a big bowl.
- Prepare dressing – combine all dressing ingredients and shake well.
- Coat salad with dressing well.
- Distribute the stuffing along the short sides of Joseph’s lavash bread.
- Roll up bread, wrap up in foil and cut in half diagonally.
- Peel the foil back as you savor a fancy cobb salad in a lavash wrap.