Joseph’s Lavash Pizza Argentina make your work on pizza easier than ever before thanks to using lavash bread for a pizza base. Give it a try and enjoy a true Argentinean feast of No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Lavash.
1 Joseph’s Lavash,
Selection of pizza toppings
(e.g. cooked sirloin, finely sliced, sun-dried tomatoes, grated cheese)
1 cup Italian parsley
4 garlic cloves
1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
1 bay leaf
2-3 T Fresh oregano leaves,
1 T Fresh marjoram leaves
1/4 cup red wine vinegar or so, to taste
A couple tablespoons of red wine, to taste
1/2 cup or more of fruity olive oil
1 teaspoon of sea salt, to taste
*Makes 1 to 4 servings
- Mix parsley, garlic, scallions, red pepper flakes, oregano, marjoram and bay leaf in food processor.
- Add the salt, vinegar and wine and mix again.
- Lastly, pour olive oil and give it a final swirl. You come up with a nice green and aromatic chimichurri.
- Heat oven to 400°F and lightly smear lavash front and back with olive oil. Put lavash in the oven on a baking sheet until the first side of the bread is a little crispy.
- Take out lavash and prepare pizza. Add your pizza toppings. For example, sirloin, some chimichurri, a few sun-dried tomatoes. Garnish with grated cheese all over.
- Put completely loaded pizza back to the oven until lavash becomes crisp.
- Don’t walk away or else you may burn lavash.
- Take out from the oven and enjoy the feast!