Joseph’s Southwestern Chicken and Bean Wraps are one of the most popular recipe. Bursting with vegies and flavor. Easy to make, healthy and taste divine. Featuring Joseph’s No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Tortilla Wraps. What more could you ask of a snack?
4 (10-inch) Joseph’s flour tortillas, warmed up
2 teaspoons olive oil
1 big garlic clove, thinly minced
1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
2/3 cup ORTEGA Salsa – Homestyle Recipe (Mild)
1/2 cup frozen whole kernel corn
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
1/2 cup sour cream
1 1/3 cups cooked chicken breast meat, cut in shreds
4 thin slices Monterey Jack cheese
2 cups shredded romaine lettuce
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
*Makes 4 servings
- Heat olive oil in medium frying-pan on medium heat.
- Stir in garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add beans, salsa, corn and cumin.
- Cook, stirring from time to time, for about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cover each tortilla wrap with 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- Spread out bean mixture, chicken, cheese, lettuce and cilantro evenly over lowest third of every Joseph’s tortilla. Keep the stuffing from touching the edges.
- Fold the bottom edge of each Joseph’s tortilla toward the center and delicately roll till tortilla is entirely wrapped around the stuffing.
- Cut tortilla wraps in halves.