Joseph’s Chicken and Cherry Wraps will sure wow you with a discovery how wonderfully juicy and gourmet the chicken can be! You’ll cherish the chicken ever since. Especially that you get No Cholesterol, No Trans Fats, Low Carb Tortillas from Joseph’s Bakery.
4 (8 to 10-inch) Joseph’s whole wheat flour tortillas
1/2 cup non-fat lemon yogurt
1 tablespoon honey Dijon-style mustard
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3/4 teaspoon curry powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon roughly ground pepper
1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, finely minced
1 cup dried tart cherries
1/2 cup cucumber, seeded and finely minced
1/3 cup shredded carrot
1/4 cup sliced green onion
*Makes 4 servings
- In a medium bowl mix together yogurt, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Add delicately chicken, cherries, carrot, cucumber and green onion.
- Pile around 3/4 cup chicken mixture just underneath center of each Joseph’s tortilla.
- Fold in sides, just covering edges of chicken mixture.
- Roll up from one side, jelly roll style.
- Serve on a plate seam side down.