Joseph’s Bacon and Egg Wraps are a fantastic breakfast or lunch alternative. And a healthy one with Joseph’s Heart-Friendly, Reduced Carb Tortillas. A new take on the traditional bacon and egg combination.
4 (10-inch) Joseph’s flour tortillas, warmed up
1 medium onion, minced
3/4 cup green bell pepper, minced
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 tablespoon milk
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 pound sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
*Makes 4 servings
- In a nonstick frying-pan, stir-fry onion and green pepper in butter until tender.
- In a bowl, whip the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture over vegies in the frying-pan.
- Shower with cheese and bacon.
- Cook and stir delicately over medium heat until the eggs are fully set.
- Pour 1/2 cup down the center of each Joseph’s tortilla.
- Fold sides over stuffing.
- Serve with salsa if you like.