Joseph’s Ham, Tomato and Cheese, Low Carb Pancakes make a great breakfast or lunch. Very delicious and nourishing. A real energy booster to keep you filled up and running for a long time.
Pack of 6 Joseph’s pancakes
250g button mushrooms, wiped and sliced
200g pack any soft cheese
125g pack honey roast ham, sliced into strips
4 vine ripened tomatoes, finely sliced
100g Gruyère cheese, grated
*Makes 3 servings
- Preheat the oven to 360°F.
- Wrap pancakes in foil.
- Heat in the oven while making the filling.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook sliced mushrooms until softened.
- Add soft cheese and ham. Stir until cheese is melted.
- Remove foil from pancakes.
- Distribute some filling down the centre of each pancake.
- Roll pancakes up and put them in an oven-proof dish.
- Garnish with tomatoes and Gruyère cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.